Harry Styles, a well-known singer / celebrity wore a dress and liberals are loving it. “There’s so much joy to be had in playing with clothes,” he gushed. “I’ve never really thought too much about what it means. It just becomes this extended part of creating something.”
Any one person calling this out as emasculation and “an attack on real men” (cheers to Candace Owens), will be promptly attacked by the mob. Though its funny, Candace Owens is the only one I’ve heard in the news that has denounced it, I have mostly just heard people complain about “people hating it”. But maybe that’s just good ole media bias and shadow banning of these good people. Also, can we talk about this being the one and only situation in which a black woman is being attacked on behalf of a white man???
The left brings up that “men wore dresses in the past so this is OK and not emasculation.”
Let’s talk the this.
Another man wore a “dress” to the Oscars in 2019, Billy Porter, “Look at history! Men wore dresses!” he lisped, adding that “Jesus wore a dress” and “ Women show up every day in pants, but the minute a man wears a dress, the seas part,” Another interesting thing is that he mentions he doesn’t care about what people think of how he acts or dresses, yet he never shuts up about it. This is quite popular among liberals… “I don’t care what you think, but I’m going to viciously attack anyone who disagrees with my actions and opinions, and never stop trying to justify my obviously depraved actions and opinions because I don’t care what you think.” Huh? I go on and on about what I believe, but at least I don’t pretend I don’t care what people think about it. Also, are we just not going to mention that Billy is a married homosexual who dresses odd anyway? And we’re just going to continue with the whole pearl-clutching, “This is just like men in the past who wore dresses! Why is everyone so shocked and meannnnn!?“?
“Men in history wore dresses! So dresses are masculine.” Oooo you totally got us there! Ha.
See, here’s the thing, we are leaving a very very big something out of the picture here… Let’s see if I can make this as clear and simple as I can.
There are a few things of which we need to remind ourselves before we can even attempt to dive into the twisted mindset of secular society and their “definition and redefinition of masculinity.”
- Masculinity is not what secularists / liberals think it is. Secularists focus on the failings of men, such as acting out in unnecessary violence, selfishness, and unwillingness to care for others. They call supposed “toxic masculinity” the root cause of this. Not sin and lawless men, which is exactly where the problem really is. They add that having to be tough, self-reliant and only-attracted-to-women is part of the toxicity as well. (They also add “promiscuity” as a toxic trait, which is laughable considering the whole foundation of radical feminism is the “right” to have any kind of birth control so they can “be just like men” and sleep around so…..). Look anywhere and you will find a feminist or “LGBT” group complaining that its toxic masculinity, hate, and bigotry to blame because the majority of men don’t want to date “transgenders”. We can then, assume, that secularists will use the good virtues of true masculinity such as, “spiritual and physical strength, healthy attraction to females, being self-reliant / able to take care of others especially the most vulnerable, leading their families or parishes if a priest, speaking clearly against evil…” and the failings of men, as mentioned above, as the “old definition and toxicity of masculinity” and reason to “redefine masculinity” to their own immoral liking. Such as being fluid in dating either men or women, or “at least being open to it and supporting those who do”, avoiding all things listed in the “toxic” category, sitting on their behinds and letting feminists do what they please, allowing whatever filth secular society decides is OK. Pedophilia being one of its latest trends.
- Secular society hates real men. They hate any man who stands outside of a Planned Parenthood clinic, trying to save babies from death and women from making such a decision. They hate men who marry and have many children. They hate men who follow what the Catholic Church teaches on morality and who speak up when it is being attacked by those inside and outside of the Church. They hate men who refuse to date men. They hate men who want wives who stay at home and take care of their children. They hate men who are strong physically and spiritually. Watch or read any news media and you see this everywhere. Real men are the enemy, they are “toxic” and they must be stopped.
- Secular society in ridiculously immoral. Men dress in “drag” in over-the-top makeup and dresses and its supposed to be cool. Gay men dress in women’s clothing and its supposed to be normal. Pedophiles are now being called, just another “sexual preference”. Gay men are wearing ball gowns and its supposed to be historical and masculine.
- Society is literally backwards and is becoming so in every facet of life. The height of “femininity” in the eyes of secular society is a Feminist. And not just a feminist: a witchy, bisexual (preferably lesbian), pant-wearing, workplace dominating, child-killing feminist. One who is constantly whining about made up reasons to be insulted and angry (like manspreading, mansplaining, pregnancy, periods, bras , abortion bans, mistletoe the list is endless, and stupid). In this society abortion is a sacrament. A man in a dress is great because it signifies the freedom of “men” to become more and more emasculated, more in touch with the homosexual spirit, more open to letting the moral fabric of society to fall into decay and insanity. This society embraces men believing that they are women inside, and women believing they are truly men, and that there are 112+ genders, and that children should be raised gender neutral. Where convicted pedophiles in dresses and an obscene amount of makeup read pro-LGBT filth to children in libraries. Where its the humane thing to ban guns but a ban that would allow babies born alive after an attempted abortion from taking place is inhumane.
- Society wants men without chests. They want men without the wits, muscle, spiritual or physical strength to provide and protect their wives and children. Men without guns, a strong and steady faith life and moral backbone, without leadership and a steady job. Leaving children without a father, and wives without a husband. No foundation, no rock, nothing solid. And are we surprised at the number of broken families? Have we taken a look at the corroborating numbers of fatherless homes and crime? What about the number of same-sex attracted and gender confused people who almost all have a past that includes problems with their fathers.
- This whole idea that men in dresses is cool and masculine and in tune with history is coming from a society that is so sick and twisted that it holds murdering an innocent child in the womb and during birth as the highest form of currency, power, freedom, and yes, religion. A society where women dressing and acting like “men” is the norm and has been for decades. A society where sexually-perverse men and women (and children!) parade the streets, online, in the news, and in libraries. Where one can do anything, as long as its not moral. Where one can say anything as long as its not moral.
- We as a society have lost any true sense of gender. True masculinity and true femininity. Both genders have become mutilated and enmeshed together into what we have today. We have forgotten the importance of the little things that remind us of who we are, and why we are. Today we have prided ourselves in the fact that we have changed what it means to be a woman, and what it means to be a man. So much so, that simple actions towards rediscovering how to act feminine as women, or masculine as men, have become taboo. Such as a strong, solidly religious man raising a large family with his wife who does not work outside the home. “Breaking barriers” and doing “what is taboo” has been the cool thing to do for decades. And it has become so old, and so overplayed, yet the left never cease to amaze in what other “taboo” or “glass ceiling” they propose to break.
The Catholic Church has and will always call for men with courage, strong moral backbone, the ability to be able to protect the vulnerable in any way they must (yes, even using guns if necessary). The effect of strong men is a safe, well functioning society. Strong men take care of their wives and children and do not let them come to harm in any way, and never leave them. Strong men make sure their cities elect good officials who will not only make the dignity of human life a priority but will also work honestly. Strong men notice and fix problems in the home, society and yes in the Churches. Strong men are there when times are tough, and help fix it. A society that is broken is one with broken families, single mothers with no where to live or go for help, unwanted children aborted in the womb, unfair and unjust economic systems that are based on debt and interest and not true wealth, ill-functioning laws and political systems that are only focused on greed and p, I can go on. Good, moral, strong men are an essential piece in a Christocentric, healthy society, and this is what secularist are continually pummeling in the ground with their filthy heels while crying against so called “toxic masculinity”.
Anyone with a brain and a pair of eyes can see that the Catholic Church is not against “men in robes”. Look at our good traditional priests and their cassocks. Look at the clothing of our clergy. Look at the robes of male judges, and old royalty. Cultures that include men wearing kilts and togas are not condemned by the Church either. But these are and were not worn to “prove something” to society, to show off their ability to be “out and proud homosexuals”, to promote a severely immoral and broken ideologies and lifestyles that has been made the norm in society. The left have taken the beauty of robes and have done what they always do to everything: made it all about sex and breaking with tradition and so called “taboos”.
To conclude, a man in a dress isn’t just about a man wearing a feminine-styled dress, it isn’t a hat tip to men in history wearing robes and tunics, it isn’t a show of masculinity, nor is it even a salute to men of different cultures like the Scots. It is a blatant result of Toxic Feminist, homosexual, anti-family, anti-life, anti-gender role, anti-GOD ideology and practice. Don’t tell me a grossly homosexual deviant wearing a dress is masculine. A traditional, spiritually strong man in a cassock giving his life to Christ and to serve others is indeed masculine. There is a difference, and I can assure you, the left knows it.
- this quote by G.K. Chesterton
“It is quite certain that the skirt means female dignity, not female submission; it can be proved by the simplest of all tests. No ruler would deliberately dress up in the recognized fetters of a slave; no judge would would appear covered with broad arrows. But when men wish to be safely impressive, as judges, priests or kings, they do wear skirts, the long, trailing robes of female dignity. The whole world is under petticoat government; for even men wear petticoats when they wish to govern.”― G.K. Chesterton, What’s Wrong with the World
- Anything TheCatholicGentleman.net posts.
- This post on traditional Clerical vestments.
- This book by Kennedy Hall: “Terror of Demons: Reclaiming Traditional Catholic Masculinity “
- This book by Alice von Hildebrand: “The Privilege of Being a Woman”
- This book by Carrie Gress Phd: “The Anti-Mary Exposed: Rescuing the Culture from Toxic Femininity”
- This book by Sam Guzman: “The Catholic Gentleman: Living Authentic Manhood Today”