Here’s an interesting claim,
Let’s do a bit of digging.
We can read the co-authored study here. Or download the pdf here:
Predominant Role of Bacterial Pneumonia as a
Cause of Death in Pandemic Influenza: Implications
for Pandemic Influenza Preparedness
David M. Morens, Jeffery K. Taubenberger, and Anthony S. Fauci
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MarylandDownload
The entire document does not mention the word MASK at all. However, we can see the direct connection between the “cause of a rise in infections among mask wearers today matches what Fauci claimed to be the real killer in 1918.” (1)
Is there a connection to bacterial pneumonia and masks? Some say “No because surgeons and doctors and nurses wear masks ‘all the time’ so masks are perfectly fine for us.” This has actually been debunked by many people smarter than you or I.
Let’s take a look at what real experts have said and are saying about Masks and infections.
“Masks ‘don’t work,’ are damaging health and are being used to control population: Doctors panel” Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Dr. Eric Napute
(From article, “https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/face-masks-are-dirty-dangerous-dehumanizing“) A study posted on the U.S. National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) website by Stanford University cardiologist Dr. Baruch Vainshelboim cites, “Scientific evidence supporting face masks’ efficacy is lacking,” but “adverse physiological, psychological and health effects are established,” Vainshelboim stressed, noting how masks “restrict breathing, causing hypoxemia and hypercapnia, and increase the risk for respiratory complications, self-contamination and exacerbation of existing chronic conditions.”
The scientist also pointed out that there was no scientific evidence supporting the efficacy of masks “for reducing morbidity or mortality associated with infectious or viral diseases.” Vainshelboim cited peer-reviewed studies demonstrating “that cloth masks have significant health and safety issues, including moisture retention, reuse, poor filtration and increased risk for infection.” Wearing a mask causes a “hypoxic and hypercapnic state that constantly challenges the normal homeostasis, and activates fight-or-flight stress response,” and “encountering people … wearing face masks activates innate stress-fear emotion,” Vainshelboim observed.
“The repeatedly or continuously activated stress-fear response causes the body to operate on survival mode, having sustained increase in blood pressure, pro-inflammatory state and immunosuppression,” the researcher added.
The scientific paper noted that the “devastating” long-term health consequences of masks include exacerbating chronic illnesses like hypertension, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cancer and Alzheimer’s. Moreover, according to the paper, mask-wearing can aggravate anxiety, depression, social isolation and loneliness, thus “increasing the risk for premature mortality.”
“Vainshelboim himself is widely published in peer-reviewed medical and scientific journals, including publications of the European Respiratory Society.” (end of article quote)
“wearing a mask continuously by a healthy person could cause a weakening of one’s immune system and consequently inhibit the development of herd immunity, making one even more likely to get sick in the future. That comes from the blog “Healthy People Should Not Wear Face Masks” by Jim Meehan, M.D., and neurosurgeon Russell Blaylock, M.D., who also said that “no studies have been done to demonstrate that either a cloth mask or the N95 mask has any effect on transmission of the COVID-19 virus.” — https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/mask-safety-the-evidence by Dr. Andrzej Caruk B.Sc. (microbiology and human sciences) D.C., DACO, FACO (neuromusculoskeletal specialist-orthopedics) Former Black Ribbon Day committee member and former Friends of Solidarity member (Kitchener/Waterloo) In this same article Dr. Andrzej also states, “In 2013, the Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health, whose slogan is ‘Evidence Driven,’ published a review of relevant literature, which clearly states, ‘No evidence was found on the effectiveness of wearing surgical masks to protect staff from infectious material in the operating room,’ which would be air-conditioned and sterile environments. Now, imagine masking in the general public, in all indoor places, which are certainly not sterile, and even during heat waves. That is certainly not sterile, and how much protection would those people have?”
“COVID-19 Masks Causing Rise In Bacterial Pneumonia” Dr. James Meehan, MD warning that mask wearing has..
“well-known risks that have been well-studied and they’re not being discussed in the risk analysis. I’m seeing patients that have facial rashes, fungal infections, bacterial infections. Reports coming from my colleagues, all over the world, are suggesting that the bacterial pneumonias are on the rise.
“Why might that be? Because untrained members of the public are wearing medical masks, repeatedly… in a non-sterile fashion… They’re becoming contaminated. They’re pulling them off of their car seat, off the rearview mirror, out of their pocket, from their countertop, and they’re reapplying a mask that should be worn fresh and sterile every single time.”
Dr. Meehan adds:
“New research is showing that cloth masks may be increasing the aerosolization of the SARS-COV-2 virus into the environment causing an increased transmission of the disease…”
In conclusion, Dr. Meehan states:
“In February and March we were told not to wear masks. What changed? The science didn’t change. The politics did. This is about compliance. It’s not about science… Our opposition is using low-level retrospective observational studies that should not be the basis for making a medical decision of this nature.”
“Bacterial Pneumonia and Other Health Risks of Wearing Masks Alarm Doctors” “In August (2020), Dr. James Meehan warned of the serious health risks that come with masks at a press conference, the video of which was posted in The Activist Post last month. He summarized the health risks associated with wearing masks, ranging from skin infections to bacterial pneumonia. Dr. Meehan said that reports from around the world are pointing at a notable rise in bacterial pneumonia among people using masks. He said such health issues arise when people suffer reduced oxygen supply due to wearing masks. He also told of an incidence where one patient wearing a mask passed out due to low oxygen while at work and fell off a ladder, resulting in serious physical injuries.” The New York Post reported on the oral health damage associated with wearing masks. Dr. Rob Ramondi was cited by the paper telling that they are seeing patients with no previous history of oral diseases develop decaying teeth and diseased gums due to wearing masks for long hours, a condition the doctors dubbed “mask mouth”.
Dr. Hahn, an Affiliate professor of Biology at Loyola University Maryland writes, “In plain English, the researchers found no evidence that cloth masks protect against infection – and some reason to believe that they might actually be making things worse, possibly by concentrating and retaining pathogens the wearer might otherwise avoid by not using a mask.
And remember, these were professional health care workers, each of whom was provided with one mask for every day of the week and who were instructed to wash the masks after every day’s use. It seems highly unlikely outcomes would be better among in the wider world, with an endless variety of masks, which are not fitted to the face, and which are made of materials that have not been tested for filtration efficiency, being utilized by individuals with no healthcare training.”
“Your Mask May Be Causing Candida Growth in Your Mouth” Every Day Health (lol but she mentions constantly that you STILL need to wear a mask…. disgusting people!!!) ” “Candida thrives in humid environments, much like the one created under your mask,” says Lucy Chen, MD, a board-certified dermatologist at Riverchase Dermatology in Miami. “While a face mask can’t be the sole cause of a skin infection, the combination of heat, humidity, and a tight mask could worsen underlying conditions that prompt a fungal or bacterial infection,” she says.”
“‘Mask mouth’ is a seriously stinky side effect of wearing masks” from the NYPost. (So gross!!)
While all of this (and more) are continually “debunked” by the godless Elite and their lackeys, I think its pretty clear which side is really on the side of science.
Oh and here’s a bonus:
1. Studies on the effectiveness of face masks
So far, most studies found little to no evidence for the effectiveness of face masks in the general population, neither as personal protective equipment nor as a source control.
- A May 2020 meta-study on pandemic influenza published by the US CDC found that face masks had no effect, neither as personal protective equipment nor as a source control. (Source)
- A Danish randomized controlled trial with 6000 participants, published in the Annals of Internal Medicine in November 2020, found no statistically significant effect of high-quality medical face masks against SARS-CoV-2 infection in a community setting. (Source)
- A large randomized controlled trial with close to 8000 participants, published in October 2020 in PLOS One, found that face masks “did not seem to be effective against laboratory-confirmed viral respiratory infections nor against clinical respiratory infection.” (Source)
- A February 2021 review by the European CDC found no significant evidence supporting the effectiveness of non-medical and medical face masks in the community. Furthermore, the European CDC advised against the use of FFP2/N95 masks by the general public. (Source)
- A July 2020 review by the Oxford Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine found that there is no evidence for the effectiveness of face masks against virus infection or transmission. (Source)
- A November 2020 Cochrane review found that face masks did not reduce influenza-like illness (ILI) cases, neither in the general population nor in health care workers. (Source)
- An April 2020 review by two US professors in respiratory and infectious disease from the University of Illinois concluded that face masks have no effect in everyday life, neither as self-protection nor to protect third parties (so-called source control). (Source)
- An article in the New England Journal of Medicine from May 2020 came to the conclusion that face masks offer little to no protection in everyday life. (Source)
- A 2015 study in the British Medical Journal BMJ Open found that cloth masks were penetrated by 97% of particles and may increase infection risk by retaining moisture or repeated use. (Source)
- An August 2020 review by a German professor in virology, epidemiology and hygiene found that there is no evidence for the effectiveness of face masks and that the improper daily use of masks by the public may in fact lead to an increase in infections. (Source)
Development of cases after mask mandates
In many states, coronavirus infections strongly increased after mask mandates had been introduced. The following charts show the typical examples of Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Spain, the UK, California and Hawaii. Furthermore, a direct comparison between US states with and without mask mandates indicates that mask mandates have made no difference.
3. Risks associated with face masks
Wearing masks for a prolonged period of time may not be harmless, as the following evidence shows:
- The WHO warns of various “side effects” such as difficulty breathing and skin rashes.
- Tests conducted by the University Hospital of Leipzig in Germany have shown that face masks significantly reduce the resilience and performance of healthy adults.
- A German psychological study with about 1000 participants found “severe psychosocial consequences” due to the introduction of mandatory face masks in Germany.
- The Hamburg Environmental Institute warned of the inhalation of chlorine compounds in polyester masks as well as problems in connection with face mask disposal.
- The European rapid alert system RAPEX has already recalled 70 mask models because they did not meet EU quality standards and could lead to “serious risks”.
- A study by the University of Muenster in Germany found that on N95 (FFP2) masks, Sars-CoV-2 may remain infectious for several days, thus increasing the risk of self-contamination.
- In China, several children who had to wear a mask during gym classes fainted and died; the autopsies found a sudden cardiac arrest as the probable cause of death.
- In the US, a car driver wearing an N95 (FFP2) mask fainted and crashed due to CO2 intoxication.
Thank you to this blog for piling all these sources. Please go read their website for more info and for photos !
Finally, we can simply look at who exactly is pushing mindless “COVID” lies, lockdowns, mandates and fear tactics and know who not to trust; these are all people who support Mass Murder of the Unborn, “Eco Theology” and are Population control freaks. The evidence is overwhelming, and yet the fear mongering and abuse continues. People are literally insane: they say words and phrases that do not mean what they mean, they act as if calling a lie a truth magically makes the lie the truth, they act as if calling a lie “science”, “facts”, “logic” makes it so. But it doesn’t. Obviously there is something else going on here. Obviously there is a greater plan. Obviously we are being lied to. So why the heck is it so difficult for people to understand that?
It’s time to wake up. Christ is King!