What Do I Believe?
- I believe and affirm everything written in the Official Text of the
Profession of the Catholic Faith.
- I believe and affirm everything that Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò has stated since his first Letter in the Summer of Shame 2018 and everything he has stated afterwards.
- I believe that as a layperson in a confused and grotesquely corrupt Deep State and Deep Church, that there are very few things I can say for certain, without knowing the full truth and entire story concerning most issues. Therefore, I must conclude that, until the contrary is clearly stated by faithful Catholic Cardinals, Pope Francis is indeed my Pope, however scandalous and heretical I think his words and actions are. I pray for him everyday and resist his evil actions that do not coincide with Catholic Faith or Tradition, as they, in themseleves are not infallible.
- I believe that the SSPX are not in schism, as Bishop Schneider and Archbishop Viganò have stated, however I cannot claim to fully understand the theological complications and am open minded on this. I take the opinion that Bp. Lefebvre was a very holy man, but he should have ordained only one bishop, as Rome asked. But again, I am open minded on this. I am no theologian. I also believe that, based on the clear evidence, that the SSPX have been infiltrated by perversity and cover-up, just as the Deep Church. I also believe that many followers of the SSPX exhibit cult-like behavior, (sending porn to a Catholic who reported on abuses in the SSPX for one example. How this somehow “proves” that the SSPX are sacrosanct is beyond me….) and this issue needs to be looked at with an open mind, without bias or personal agendas. In this same vein I believe that discounting those who are reporting on the abuses and cover-up if one thinks its from malice or a personal agenda is missing the huge picture: the facts are that people are being sexually abused in both the Deep Church and the SSPX and it is also being covered up by higher ups in both places. I believe that whining about “personal agenda’s” (that honestly we cannot know for sure, we are not God) instead of looking at the Big Picture is demonic, and must be addressed by the people exhibiting this behavior. It is a mortal sin to detract or slander anyone, regardless of their agenda, and the Bigger Picture is so vile that to get stuck on just who is reporting justifiable evidence is pathetic. Real people are getting abused, and its not getting fixed, get off your high horse and do something about it.
- I believe that, in keeping with the Fatima message, the salvation of souls is of the utmost importance, especially today. Because of this, I believe that one should tell the truth with clarity, and charity, and to do what we can to keep peaceful when speaking with someone who clearly is confused about faith and morals. With that said, I also believe that there are times when silence and laughter are the only option if the person is simply trolling and only willing to attack and twist words rather than discuss, learn, or even have a proper, logical debate. “Give not that which is holy to dogs; neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest perhaps they trample them under their feet, and turning upon you, they tear you.” Matthew 7:6
- I believe that feminism is cancer. Period.
- And finally, I believe that I am always learning, and in this diabolically confused world I will always be learning. I hold to Tradition and those who adhere to tradition and who exhibit humility and common sense. Pray for me.